Network / Software
Our Warehouse Management System and our Transportation Management Software were selected for their deep functionality and wide flexibility. Our network was designed and built by professionals using the highest quality components, allowing for optimal performance, speed and trusted security. A high speed wireless network connects our facilities. Our network and servers are proactively monitored to optimize performance, data integrity and minimize down time.
Warehouse clients have online access to inventory levels, order and receipt statuses, and can view transactional histories. Transportation clients can see their shipment’s status in a track and trace style online tool. Customers can also view and print images of signed bills of lading from their desk. Through the use of radio frequency technology in the warehouses and onboard computers in our trucks, information is visible in real time.
Our customer interfaces include traditional EDI, XML, and proprietary flat file interfaces. Our systems allow us to seamlessly communicate in a variety of published standards, or to create our own to match your needs. Existing interfaces exist into ERP systems such as SAP, and JD Edwards. Files can be exchanged with a direct FTP relation, AS2, or traditional VAN services. No matter what your current capabilities, we can work with you to implement a solution
- Real time web access to warehouse inventory levels, order and receipt statuses, and transactional histories
- Online access to delivery milestones and signed proof of delivery for transportation customers
- Custom reporting and documentation designed to your requirements
- Strong interface capabilities
- Customized system flow designed to match your business